Mechatronics Engineering Jobs
Mechatronics Engineering Jobs – Description
DUCOM Instruments Pvt. Ltd (www.ducom.com), are a leading company in the field of material characterization instrumentation. Mechatronics Engineering Jobs
we have operation in India, Europe, USA, Malaysia. Our R&D is DSIR accredited and has international patents, publications and recognitions its credit.
DUCOM Aerospace is another company of our group. its designs and menu factures precision machined components for missiles and space application.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
• Support and study of complete product design during assembl by and integration phase.
• Confirms products performance by conducting tests.
• Requirement analysis Research as requires.
• Design skill (Mechanical+Electrical+Electronics) i.e. (CAD+CAM+Autocad).
• Experiencal of manufacturing method procedures (LEAN,5S,TPS would be an advantage).
• Technical understanding .
• Documantaion skills (work on ISO or Six Sigma processess would be an advantage).
• Manufacturing method and procedures.
•B. Tech /B.E. Other Specialization, Diploma in Any Specialization
•Project Engineering •Mechatronics •Robotics
Welcome to Ducom Instruments FOR- Mechatronics Engineering Jobs
Advance Test Instruments for Mechanical characterization of material
DUCOM make test instruments for evalution of all types of mechanical and tribological properties of materials. we are the leading supplier of tribometers to industry and academia for were friction and lubrication studies for resesrch for and quality assessment.
Official website Click Here
Vacancy Click Here